Sunday 19 July 2020

Review: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn


My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐


I’m not a reader of thrillers typically and I think that this book is a great introduction to the genre for me. For it being one of the biggest books of the year when it was published, I somehow managed to avoid any spoilers and even knowing what the plot was about; I wouldn’t have it any other way. This book is fast paced with plenty of twists and turns and it isn’t afraid to make the reader hate the main characters. There was a time when I was reading this book that I was tempted to think that Nick and Amy deserved each other, but now, despite his flaws, I really do feel sorry for Nick. I can’t wait to see what else Gillian Flynn has to offer in her other books.


[Goodreads parallel]

No comments:

Post a Comment