Friday 11 September 2015

Review: The Ana Switch by Angie Baron


It took me a while to get into this book, but once I did I realised how good the concepts in it were. The world that was created, though confusing at times, was really detailed and amazing. There were so many new creatures and back-stories to learn about, which made for a very interesting read.

However, for the size of the book, the story never really went anywhere. I wanted to see a bit more action instead of the characters just talking to each other and revealing stories that could have been revealed at a much more appropriate time, which would have made the plot work better as a whole.


Overall, the concept of this book was great, but the way it was executed let it down. I would be interested in reading the second book in this series, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment