Saturday 5 September 2015

Review: I Knew You Were Trouble by Paige Toon


Better than the first book, though not by a great deal. This book showed the pressures that come with fame and how difficult it can be when it is thrust upon you. I was able to sympathise with Jessie at certain points, though I still do not like her as a character.

The romance in this book was a bit more interesting. I found myself wanting her to be with Jack, but at times the 'love triangle' was a bit tedious. On the other hand, the introduction of the band did seem slightly pointless. It didn't seem that relevant to the story or how the book ended.


Overall, though this book was better than the first in the series, it still wasn't that good and I'm not really interested in getting the third one when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment